This easy bake recipe with simple ingredients is a great way to start baking with your kids.
Kids are home due to Carona Virus and how do you keep them occupied?
That is the big question going on in every parents mind
Kids love to bake. Plus baking is the best way to create pleasent childhood memories. It will keep them happy & occupied.
I can say this from expereince, watching my nephew Reyansh enjoy baking from the time he was two. For him it was a huge acomplishment plus something to brag about in his nursery.
This easy bake carrot cake recipe is ideal for your baking experiments.
You just needs a few ingredients which you will mostly find in your kitchen. The kids just have to measure to mix ,pour and bake.
If your kids are chocolate fans they can even try this https://bakinginthehills.com/triple-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Although I cant say its very healthy but considering we are using whole wheat flour instead of refined flour, this recipes has lots of carrots infact you can replace grated carrots with courgette, white gourd, pumpkin. And white sugar can be replaced palm sugar this recipe can be as healthy and yummy as it gets.
I have illustrated this recipe sheet which you can print it out as kids love refereing to illustrated recipes.
- 200 gms Flour
- 140 ml vegetable oil
- 02 eggs
- 300 gms carrots
- 75 gms raisins & walnuts
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp soda bi carb
- 1tsp mixed spice powder (Cinnamon,Nutmeg, Cardamon)
- 1tsp vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 150 degrees. line your muffin tin with muffin papers
- In a large bowl Mix together all the ingredients
- Use a hand whisk or if you dont have that mix it throughly with a spoon.
- Pour the batter in individual muffin cups. You can even use a half kg cake mould instead of muffin tray . Although the muffin trays are much easier.
- You should be able to make around 10 medium size muffins with this batter.
- You can top the batter with oat meal, choco chips etc to give it a good finish
- Bake for around 20 -25 mins at 160 degrees.
- Its best to allow the muffins to cool down for half n hour before you allow the kids to pounce on it.